June 17, 2010

Perhentian Island Trip

On the day FIFA World Cup 2010 kicks off in South Africa

is the day that I kick start my journey to Perhentian Island!

Its been awhile since I wrote something which needs grammar attention(if anyone care), so bear with it if I made any grammar mistakes. hehe

Well the journey starts off by waking up at 7am and headed for KL KTM station for the bus ride to Penang, where everything begins.

Upon arriving Penang on the Penang Bridge

That cloud wasn't white an hour later. lol

Anyway, at about 11pm we took off from Penang using the West-East Highway

This was all I can see in the bus

So, we were suppose to sleep in the bus

However, the ride was bumpy at times where I literally flew up as if I was airborne

How to sleep la!

The morning sky

Arrived at Kuala Besut, the time was 6am

Had our breakfast and pack some gears and off we go!

Speedboats

I missed them so much

Its been about 10 years since I went to Redang

Waa lah!

Pulau Perhentian

It was such a good feeling just by being there itself

The sun, sea, sand

:D

My fellow traveller

Dun like blogger's image uploader

Compromises the picture's quality

It was 9am and we started swimming already :D

I'm loving every second of this

Our chalet!

Well not mine but its a still a chalet just that this looks nicer

The name of my room

Well, the first day starts off by going to the nearby island for some snorkeling and turtle sighting.

It was exhausting!

I had my dinner at 7.30pm

Slept at 8pm

Thats how tired I was

Proceeded to sleep until 7.30am the next morning :D

Didnt took much photos though

I spend more time in the water than on my camera

But here is some

Look carefully at the top rock

Shark aye? XD



Unfortunately, my chalet was facing south. East and West was blocked by cliffs.

Therefore, no sunset or sunrise =(

This was the best that the sky can get

Ok anyway 2nd day we were to go to Redang and Lang Tengah

I will just let the pictures do the talking


Met this Japanese guy who wants to camwhore to me -__-


Laguna Redang Island Resort

NICE..

Swimming pool water

It was so clear man except its salty :P

Do notice the cloud.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?

hahah

Well, its a weird cloud formation

Here is a picture of the bay

Oh. Tastyyyy

Love

Found this piece of rock or coral

It looks exactly like a love shape :D

I seriously lack of photos man

Spent too much in the water

No photos from Lang Tengah however

2nd night of dinner

Nothing special, just plain food

Time for some night photography that I've missed on the 1st night!

No flash used :D

Now for the best moment!

Most certainly the most beautiful night sky I have ever seen in my life

BONUS!!!

Some say, in one's life, we must see a shooting star

Well, to be frank, I witness more than 10 shooting stars in 1 hour

To the point where I didn't bother to count anymore

Well, of course it isnt like the ones we all see in the movies

Each shooting star that came across only appear for less than a second

So you do need a quick and good eye to spot it

I think Spot the Difference game can help ;P

So the scientists are correct about the hundreds of meteorites falling into the Earth's atmosphere everyday

It was definitely beautiful to an end of a wonderful vacation

I wish I could stay there a few more nights just to gaze at the stars

The following morning was just packing up and it was time to leave the island :(

However, we didn't leave for home yet

Kota Bharu, Kelantan was the next destination

The Palace gate

Not sure what is it but it was in the middle of the food court complex

Market

Reminds me of Arab. hahaha

Thats it

Left everything behind for home, study, UTAR =.=

Now I miss it so so much D:

It was a fantastic trip, will definitely go back there

However, the snorkeling trips wasn't up to my expectations as I was expecting colourful corals but it wasn't the case

If they offer other activities like jet ski, paragliding then woohoo!

Even a trip to the islands just by lazing around the beach and small activities without having to exert myself to the maximum would be AWESOMEEEEE!

Next trip? XD


No comments: